Thursday, June 21, 2007

May 2007


Finally, I can see the light of another school year almost done. Although I have enjoyed my new position at work it has been a tough year working full-time with 2 young children. I recently found out that I will be teaching part-time next year. Which is an answer to many prayers. As May wrapped up Brayden finished his first year in preschool. He loves school and I am so impressed with everything he has learned. Brylee continues to talk more and more. It is definitely nice to be able to communicate now with both of my kids. The last week of May, our family went to Lubbock and got to visit with many family and friends. My high school best friend, Tennille graduated with her masters in P.A. I am very proud of her. We also saw my grandmother and was able to get a picture of her with her great grandkids. A picture that I will cherish for many years. We also got to spend time with Heather and Sean. Which is always a pleasure.

No comments: